The most frequent restoration emergencies that homeowners experience is accidental water damage. Timely water extraction and proper drying are essential to prevent additional damage to the structure, furniture, and contents. Our professional uniformed technicians are ready to serve you any hour of the day – any day of the week – using state-of-the-art drying equipment and industry-approved methods.
Our team uses the proper equipment and expertise to correct the water damage in your home.
The steps of a regular flood job are as follows
- Vacuum out the maximum amount of water from the flooded area.
- Treatment is sprayed to kill and inhibit the growth of microorganisms including mold, bacteria, viruses and other microbes that grow as the result of water damage.
- Defined as the science of drying, this is the ongoing process of monitoring the humidity levels within the affected areas. Our specialized moisture meters can measure the levels of humidity behind the walls and in other covered areas, as well as on exposed surfaces. As such we know when the surface is in fact completely dry, not just dry to the touch.
- Air movement through blowers, which act as powerful fans to circulate the air. Dehumidifiers may be used to remove moisture from the air, especially when it is impractical or impossible to let in a draft of fresh, dry air from outside.
- Once the area is dry, any surface where mold growth has occurred must be replaced for health reasons. The cause of the flooding must also be repaired. We offer services including drywall replacement, underpaid replacement and reinstallation, and a full range of other maintenance and renovation services.
When water damage occurs, it is vital to have a professional restoration company mitigate the loss. Without the attention of professionals, extensive damage can occur to contents and structure as time elapses. Wood floors, baseboards, and cabinetry can warp, vinyl flooring can bubble, and paint, sheetrock, and carpeting can deteriorate if the water is not successfully removed. In addition, high humidity levels can cause secondary warping to photographs, prints, and documents. Ensuing mold, mildew, and bacteria may form as a result of these conditions. High levels of mold, mildew, and bacteria can increase the possibility of sickness or distress to occupants
Color Sealing – We recommend that all stone or tile floors be sealed after cleaning. Sealing the will prevent the tile, grout, or stone floor from absorbing dirt and grime and will keep your floors cleaner for much longer. We offer water based clear seal that will last 1-3 years and a more permanent color seal for the grout that will last for 7-10 years.
This service is 100% safe, non-toxic and non – allergenic.